What today ...

While I want to stick to my daily post promise, I am in dearth of topics to talk about. I am still cleaning up my report and until the results are out, I can't talk about the other proposal I have been working on. I am still cleaning up the report I've been talking about for I don't know how long now. I will probably never be satisfied with how the report looks! I should really sit down one day and write on topics that interest me so I can use them on a later day, a day which I see coming for sure! I shall go now and I hope that atleast by tomorrow, I will have the report ready. Not hope, I shall strive to finish it by tomorrow so I can submit it to the professor and so that I can post it here...


Sigh. I hate talking too much. Too much talk and not as much work :/

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python