Extraterrestrial Atmospheres - Venus & Jupiter

                

Here's the presentation I gave today as part of my Atmospheric science course. I talked on interesting atmospheric phenomenon observed on the other planets/moons on the solar system, specifically the conditions on Venus and Jupiter. The slides on their own do not impart much of what I wanted to convey and I do not have the time to add more detail to them making them easier to read! I wish I had more time to go through all of the extraterrestrial atmospheres in the solar system, THAT would make a good series of posts! And probably throw a lot more interesting questions in my face! But for now, here's the presentation. I will post the report that goes hand in hand with the presentation, that should be a lot more detailed if you're really interested.

Sigh, I should've added references properly!

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python