Graduate position listings in Astronomy

I'm still working on my report on Extraterrestrial Atmospheres so in the mean while, I thought I'd list internet boards that list graduate position openings in Astronomy around the world. Note that most of the listings are for post-doctoral positions and positions higher-up in academia so you'll have to sift through them to find graduate opportunities.

Job registers are maintained by the American Astronomical Society, the European Astronomical Society, on EURAXESS, the Royal Astronomical Society, on INSPIRE-HEP, to name a few. There are probably a lot more places on the internet where such listings are maintained but well, i haven't come across them. So, if you know of one that I haven't mentioned, do tell me.

I'll get back to my report now.

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy