Classes in Python and adaptive step size RK method

I've never understood what the term 'Object Oriented Programming' meant. After I started programming in Python, I got introduced to functions and eventually, when I was checking out professional python code, for example from the astropy repository, I noticed classes in python. I didn't try understand what classes are by myself and the few people who attempted to explain it to me weren't successful. I finally tried last weekend what classes in python were used for, how they were different to functions. Not only did I understand what classes are but I also understood that classes are used to create objects in python.

This post and this one helped a lot in understanding how classes are written and used in Python. Now I need to look for a problem, which I am working on, which can be implemented using classes.

Moving on, a problem that I am already working on is to implement adaptive step size runge-kutta method. I am referring to Numerical Methods for Engineers by Steven C. Chapra but this post really helped me clear some doubts on the topic.

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python