All hail Marvel Studios!

I was, and still am in a remote corner of my heart, a DC fan. But after being bomboozled by the Marvel movie franchise, I promptly switched my faith and made Stan Lee my messiah! Granted, I still haven't watched bits and pieces of the first Thor movie and I haven't watched the second installment Captain America but I can argue that I made up for this by watching Marvel's TV show,  Agents of Shield. Marvel is pushing the envelope in regards to comic book adaptation to the big and small screens alike and DC, it's biggest rival, is lagging behind, far behind. Don't get me wrong, I will still watch the Superman vs Batman movie from DC, if and when it comes out, and I have watched Nolan's Batman trilogy over and over again. And it's not like Marvel's productions are without problems of their own. But still, looking at Marvel's movie line up for the next few years, I cannot but jump up and down like a fan girl, especially Marvel's Avengers : Age of Ultron!

And yesterday, I come across these two videos showing everything from the Marvel's universe in chronological order, starting from the first Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, with some gaps filled in by Marvel's Short movies and the Agents of Shield TV show. That reminds me, I haven't watched the last few episodes of Agents of Shield either. I guess we know how I'll be spending my New Year's day!

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy