Replacement's here!

Since astronut's home, I shall be your enterntainment for this weekend. You can assume this post was put up on 21st February to keep up astronut's daily streak. I will use this post to introduce myself and maybe the next one to talk about something interesting.

Lo and behold me - Count Photon. Now don't go like - what!? Count!? What are you counting? Photons? No! See that I spelt Count with a capital 'C', which means it's a proper noun. So take it something like Count Dracula; it's my name. The more serious side of me can be found here - www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee11b038 . I am an undergraduate student in the department of Electrical Engineering at IIT Madras. I am very passionate about Photonics. For now I will assume you know what photonics is or you can wait for my next blog entry where I explain what it is. Maybe I will also try to explain what 'photon counting' is and ergo the motivation for my name.

Catch you all in the next post. Seeya. 

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy