Numerical computational methods in python

I procrastinated for a day on a code that took me an hour to write. I commented code, rearranged old code and my data, wrote mails and did everything under the sun but write this code all day, for reasons that are still beyond me. And now that i'm done with it, I honestly don't understand why i was procrastinating.

On a seperate note, accuracy on precision sucks and additions are error riddled, way more than that seen in C, something which i'm noticing more and more as i'm writing the same algorithm in python and C.Maybe this will be the push that I needed to learn cython, which i've been talking about for a while. Too much talk, isnt it?

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy