Caught by surprise!

My intentions to write everyday, no matter how small or inconsequential my piece of writing is, is being put on test! :D Having slept late, i woke up just in time to catch lunch and have been reading the book "Flash Boys" by Micheal Lewis for most of the day, in a cafe after lunch, in a friend's office all evening and now, post dinner. Having reached the epilogue, it's an interesting read. I had read an article, an excerpt from the book to be specific, about high frequency trading and how RBC alumni started a new stock exchange called IEX, about high frequency trading and the post-crash wall street in general. I took a break from reading 'Emperor of all Maladies', it was physically and mentally exhausting. I've finished this book in under two days and I've been reading the former for over a week now, in stints lasting 3 hours at the most. I couldnt't hold the book up or keep up with the amount of information that the book was throwing at me. Either way, as i was finishing the book, I was wondering what the time was and that I had precious little time left to write my post for the day. And here it ends...

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy