Binge watching

I spent most of my morning binge watching a new TV show, Brooklyn 99, based on the lives of the police in the 99th precinct, brooklyn. It's funny at times but overall, it's not boring. This is not new for me, binge watching i mean. I have binge watched the tv show Scandal last summer. Tt wasn't even a good show to start with but i could never get myself to stop watching it. The acting wasn't any good, it wasn't funny. Overall, it wasn't grippy. But i still didn't stop without finishing all of it. I was wondering today why i binge watch. I know that this is a common thing, i am not the only one. I mean heck, Wired releases a weekly binge watching  guide! Is there a reason people binge watch tv shows or movies, even if they're not really good? Is it in a kind of obsession? Should it be added to the 7 cardinal sins?! :D Just saying...

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy