Visualizing the locations of astronomical research institutes/departments : Ver 2.0

In my previous blogpost, I talked about why I wanted to make an interactive map showing the locations of universities/labs where astronomical research is pursued. After my first attempt at plotting about a hundred locations on  a map, here are about 200 locations, spread more widely than locations just in the USA.

I still haven't done all that I wanted to. And I remembered that I also wanted to add information on the application deadlines for PhD admissions at the places.






Again, if you have any comments or suggestions, regarding what I already made or how I can improve it, I would love to hear them.

Also, the data is available on plotly here and on google docs here 

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python