I love the Big Bang AR app by CERN

A month or so back I remember coming across the Big Bang AR app by CERN. I ended up searching for and installing a bunch (A BUNCH) of different apps made by CERN and NASA.

I am not too happy with the HiLumi3D app (on the app store and on the play store). It was slightly buggy and not exactly information but the Big Bang AR app blew my mind. It was made in collaboration with Google so understandbly, the app itself works and looks much better than the HiLumi3D app. I also loved the content itself in the app, along with the small amount of additional reading.

I'm in awe of what people are doing with AR for science education and communication.

One day, I hope to be able to join the party.

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python