[YouTube] How Kurzgesagt and CGP Grey videos are made.

Kurzgesagt and CGP Grey are two of my favorite YouTube channels and I watched this video from Kurzgesagt yesterday night, which reminded me of the older CGP Grey video.

I love knowing what goes into producing the amazing content on these channels.

The CGP Grey video is especially interesting because he talks about the content production process in the context of understanding how a mistake was made and dissects where all in the production process they could have/should have noticed and fixed the error.

Wait a second. This actually just reminded me of another favorite channel of mine, Every Frame a Painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python