[Comic book] Bad Machinery

I read a charming little comic book today called Bad Machinery : The case of the team spirit. Christian Holton, a colleague of mine at Enthought, gifted it to me for Christmas. Well, actually, his son apparently picked it. I guess our dinner conversation about comic books made it abundantly clear to him how much I love comic books.

The comic itself is a webcomic that got published into books. The full webcomic can be found online.

The first volume, The case of the team spirit, was funny, captivating and charming. I loved the humor.

Thanks Christian and family, this was a lovely little Christmas gift. And hopefully the start of a new tradition :)

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy