Slowpoke

As you can obviously see, things have been running a bit slow lately. Shaastra and Saarang, the annual technical and cultural festivals at IIT Madras were organized over the last week. I tried participating in the Paper & Poster presentation event and in the Industry Defined Problem event but I didn't qualify in neither of the events and the EDM night was the only thing in Saarang that I wanted to attend. The rest of the time was spent either having meals or waiting for the next meal. The institute has officially reopened today and I need to get my chickens in order, decide whether or not I want to add extra courses and so on. Midst all of this, I'm wondering when I'll get to work on the ideas that are bouncing around in my head, afraid that what they say is true, that original thoughts some how vanish after the 30's. Well, I'll just have to make the most of the time I have I guess. Managing time is something that I've had trouble with over the years and I guess only time will tell how well I handle this semester. To the future ...

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy