Well, a while back i saw a professor's website displaying his bookmarks and interests and i've been wanting to do that for quite a while now. I regularly use bookmarks and i personally think that sharing bookmarks is one of the easiest ways to share and discuss interesting websites, pages and posts.
So, here's how-to.
- Firstly, you should have bookmarks.
- Now export these bookmarks (on whichever browser) and save them as a .html or a .htm file.
- Open this saved file by double clicking on it in some browser
- After having opened this page, in which you will see your bookmarks, right click and check for page source, which will be the HTML code pertaining to this .html file.
- Copy this HTML code.
- Now create a new post, a page or whatever on a site where you want to upload your bookmarks to. Instead of the usual text editor, use the HTML editor and copy the previously mentioned HTML code (pertaining to the bookmarks) here.
- Save the page and viola, you have a page where all of your bookmarks are saved, and accessible to the world! check out the bookmarks page on my blag for reference.