I think I like buying books more than I like reading them

 The books on my bookshelf that I haven't touched yet, some of which I bought 2 or 3 years ago.

I should also include the Judge Dredd and The Boys Humble Bundles that I bought, which I haven't touched yet. I'm not even going to include the list of technical books that are already on my bookshelf, physical and virtual.

It's not like I don't read books. goodreads says that I've read 189 books over the past few years but a good number of those books were at the Austin, Texas and Cambridge, UK public libraries.

I should probably hold off on buying any more books until I finish these. I probably should. Maybe I can buy a new book for every four books that I finish from my list. That might work. Maybe not. Let's see. I should probably stop eyeing the Harry Potter Film Vault Humble Bundle.

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python