On packages in Python

Yesterday, I conducted a workshop on Python Packages at the May meet of the PyLadies meetup group. Slides I used for the workshop can be found on the GitHub repository. The GitHub repository also contains slides I used for other talks/workshops I gave/conducted.

To give you a brief overview of the workshop, I first introduced what a Python package is, why we should use them and finally, how to go about creating a Python package. Python packages make distribution and installation of your work easy, crucial to get others to use your work. Two references I highly recommend are the sample project published by PyPA and the Packaging User Guide, also published by PyPA.

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Arxiv author affiliations using Python

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy