More sympy and 2 As

I thought I'd hit a wall yesterday on my problem but when I restarted working on it in the afternoon, instead of waiting till tomorrow to ask my professor for help in resolving it, things worked out nice. Well, almost. I'm still stuck on the last but the most important bit of the problem and I dont understand why there's an 'i' in the equations! But i'm getting the hang of using lambda for functions and doing differentiation using sympy.

And I just got the grades for 2 of my courses this semester, an A in GR & Cosmology which I was hoping for and an A in Numerical methods in Programming, which could've been an S if I hadn't been so lazy as to not submit 2 assignments. But hey, it's been 4 years since I saw an A grade on my grade card. 4 years. That's a long time. And I finally know what I was doing wrong all this time. Well, most of it atleast. My mind is swaying between being happy about the grades and being mad at myself for all the time I've wasted so far. Anyway, three more course grades to come. For now, I'll just go back to work and try do a bit better. Maybe i can get the ever-elusive S...

Popular posts from this blog

Animation using GNUPlot

Thoughts on the National Deep Tech Startup Policy

Arxiv author affiliations using Python